Here’s fourteen things I’ve learnt while being fourteen.
- It’s okay to be different. Embrace your quirkiness and individuality!
- Be proud of your background! I am so proud to be black and of my ethnic background.
- Keep hold of the things you love and cherish them.
- Whatever you’re going through,isn’t a ‘phase’, it’s part of growing up. A stage or a moment in your life where you decide what to do and how to deal with it
- Being a feminist is rad as heck. Voicing your opinions too! Don’t let your voice be silenced or unheard.
- Don’t be afraid to put people in their place! – Even your friends and family.
- Sometimes, in order to keep the rules; you have to break them.
- Hard work always pays off and it doesn’t go unnoticed either!
- Be U4U – don’t change yourself in fear of others judgement!
- Kindness is everything!
- Avocado legit tastes great with everything!! Especially on toast sprinkled with feta cheese! Mmmm
- Always fight for what you believe in; but never proceed in violence. Result in peace and love. Always.
- You don’t need a reason for doing everything in your life. Do it because you want to. Because it’s fun. Because it makes you happy.
- Gender pronouns are important.
Thank you for the read,